Friday, April 16, 2010

Miss Anika II

So, Anika finally officially joined our family yesterday! She was born at 2.41 pm and she is beautiful, healthy and as perfect as a newborn can be :).
They induced my sister on April 14th but for some reason she wouldn't progress at all, so she had a c-section on the 15th.
Today is Jan's birthday but he is still sick, so we'll see if we can still go out like I was planning on, he went to work today so that's a good sign. I'll bring him over some chicken soup for lunch later, I don't think he has eaten at all since yesterday morning. I'm not even sure if he did eat yesterday morning.
I hope we'll be able to book our flights to Baltimore soon, we'll be trying to fly space A from Baltimore airport but I really want to book the flight to Baltimore asap so we can make plans for our Germany visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment