Saturday, March 6, 2010

I finally...

... have a few minutes while the kids watch Strawberry Shortcake.
Things are crazy right now. I know, I say all the time that things are crazy, but for some reason they really are most of the time :).
Jan has a lot of work and he started taking classes again, we hope he'll be able to finish his Bachelor's Degree this year. But that means right now that he doesn't have a lot of free time.

It is only a few weeks now until Ute's baby is due. I'm very excited, it's gonna be great to have another baby in the family! Ute asked me to sew her a changing pad and I did, Leeann helped me pick out the prints for the fabrics. I used one layer of fleece, quilt batting and a layer of regular cotton (quilting) fabric.

We're still making plans to go to Germany this summer and I am sooo excited! My mom has only one more round of chemo to go next week! I hope things will calm down a little here and I'll have more time to write next time...
Here some pics of the changing pad I made for Ute's baby:

1 comment: