Monday, February 22, 2010

Tyler's new backpack :)



I finally had my sewing machine repaired :)
The first little project I did was a little backpack for TyTy.
He loves backpacks but until now he had to carry around Leeann's and they are usually pink or purple :S.
Anyway, we went to Joann's and Tyler picked out the cars fabric.

It's a really easy project, it took me about an hour and I was talking to hubby and watching TV while I did it, without distraction I guess it'll take no longer than 20-30 min.
Tyler really likes it and uses it to take his little toy tools everywhere, we also use it for church or playdates to put a change of clothes or snacks in it.
Excuse the bad quality of the photos, I took them with my phone since my camera disappeared mysteriously (I have an idea who made it disappear)...

Here's the link for the tutorial I got the idea and instructions from:

http://mamaurchin.com/pats-tuts-and-how-tos/how-to-sew-a-string-backpack/

No comments:

Post a Comment