Sunday, January 31, 2010

a few updates

I was busy the last few days, Jan finally found a truck, a 2001 Dodge Ram. Things just don't work out with just one car around here, so I'm really glad we can just get rid of the Honda now , it's not working since June.
We watched the book of Eli yesterday and I was really surprised that you could almost label it a christian movie. I say almost because there is a lot of violence and it is rated R, but the violence is only supposed to reflect the difficult and violent times it plays in. We really thought it was a good movie.
Leeann had her Spiritline (cheerleading) Promo Night on Friday and I can't wait to see her in her little outfit! She's gonna have practice every Tuesday afternoon and then games Friday nights in April and May, I'm really excited and I think she is too!
My mom just had her 4th round of chemo of a total of 6 rounds, so only two more to go and it's over! Her hair can grow back and hopefully she can be her old healthy pre-cancer self again :).
Well, actually it's not completely over yet, she will still have to go through radiation but that won't be a big deal, I hope.
Jan is going back to work this week. I'm a little sad that he won't be able to spend that much time with us anymore but I'm excited too that everything is going back to normal like it was before he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment